MANCHESTER UK, CherryPop Games, are excited to announce the remaining 8 countries after the knock-out rounds in the world's first Virtual Reality Football Tournament Inspired by the World Cup. Football Nation VR™ 2018 released on PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, on June 7th 2018.
For the first time ever, you can physically feel the rush of playing in Football's biggest VR tournament; as the vast stadium surrounds you, the virtual grass underfoot, the crowd cheering, the excitement and the undeniable patriotism for your country - a childhood dream come true.
VR TOP 8: England Germany USA Brazil France Ireland Australia Belgium
WORLD CUP TOP 8: England Sweden Uruguay France Russia Croatia Brazil Belgium
- Unique Worlds First, First Person Football Game
- England is winning - is this a sign of whats to come?
- Timing is everything and World Cup fever is in full swing
- Developed in Manchester by small local team
- Worlds first VR World Cup inspired tournament
- Worlds first VR football game
Round 2 (knockout rounds) = 16 Teams 1 week 28th June - 5th July
Quarter Finals = 8 teams 1 week 5th July - 12th July
Semi Finals = 4 teams 1 week 12th - 19th July
Final = 2 teams 1 day 21st July 2019